Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Alive.

i want someone to kidnap me and take me somewhere, anywhere; crazy, scary, random, peculiar, breathtaking. i don't care, just somewhere to pull me away from the flat, vacant wall that currently resembles my life.

i need inspiration, i need an adventure. for god's sake, i need a life. something other than hiding under covers and watching fictional people's fictional lives unfold hour after hour after hour, while mine just kind of, y'know, hangs out, untouched, suffocating.

there's an entire world out there, to experience, to see, to explore; a whole planet staring me in the face, begging me to crawl through that bedroom window and run.

please let me out, because i need to know that this chapter of my life was spent doing something that matters.

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
-Oscar Wilde

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I need that escape.
    GREAT post. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. make sure you get out of your pajamas before you crawl out that window!

    ReplyDelete